1 large russet potato, unpeeled
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dill weed
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees. then, scrub and dry your potato.
2. cut the potato in half lengthwise and then cut each half into four, all lengthwise cuts.
3. in a medium bowl, drop the potatoes and drizzle with olive oil. toss them around so they’re all coated on all sides.
4. sprinkle pepper, half of the salt, garlic powder and dill. continue to toss them so the spices are evenly distributed.
5. lay them out in a single layer on a baking sheet. no need to spray it since the potatoes already have oil on them. make sure one of the “raw”/cut edges is on the pan and one is facing up.
6. bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. after that, take them out of the oven and flip them so the other raw side is face down and the dark, just cooked side is face up. cook for another 10-15 minutes.
7. sprinkle the remaining salt on top and let them sit on a paper towel-lined plate before serving to get rid of any excess oil.